Updated as of June 19, 2007
- Non-Account Activity. You can watch videos on infobank without having a infobank Account or a infobank Account.
- Account-Related Activity. Certain other activities on infobank—like uploading videos, posting comments, or watching restricted videos—require you to have a infobank Account or a infobank Account. We ask for some personal information when you create a infobank Account or a infobank Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. A infobank Account allows you to access many of our services that require registration.
- Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use infobank, the channels, groups, and favorites you subscribe to, the contacts you communicate with, and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in infobank (including UI elements, settings, and other information). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. "Web Beacons") in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your playback or profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the infobank Sites, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the infobank Sites, as well as provide special personalized features to you.
- Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload videos or send messages through the infobank Sites and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any videos that you submit to the infobank Sites may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major infobank Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the infobank Sites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the infobank Sites, in which case you can still view videos and explore the infobank Sites, but infobank may not be able to provide certain services to you. Some advanced infobank features may, for authentication purposes, require you to sign up for other infobank services like infobank Checkout or AdSense. The privacy notices of those services govern the use of your personal information associated with them.
- You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting your account profile page.
Children under age 18 must have a parent or legal guardian's written permission to submit their material and such permission must accompany the material or it will not be considered.
Employees (and their immediate families and household members) of infobank and its parent, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliated entities are not eligible to submit material.
By submitting your material, for good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency and receipt of which you hereby acknowledge, you hereby grant to infobank and its affiliates a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to edit, telecast, rerun, reproduce, use, syndicate, license, print, sublicense, distribute and otherwise exhibit the materials you submit, or any portion thereof, as incorporated in any of their programming or the promotion thereof, in any manner and in any medium or forum, whether now known or hereafter devised, without payment to you or any third party. You represent and warrant to infobank that you have the full legal right, power and authority to grant to infobank the license provided for herein, that you own or control the complete exhibition and other rights to the materials you submitted for the purposes contemplated in this license and that neither the materials nor the exercise of the rights granted herein shall infringe upon or violate the right of privacy or right of publicity of, or constitute a libel or slander against, or violate any common law or any other right of, any person or entity. This license shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts
infobank has the right to edit and/or alter any submission. infobank reserves the right not to use the material you submit at all and/or as little of the material as it chooses.
You acknowledge and agree that by submitting your material you are not entering into an employment relationship with infobank and that no relationship is created other than licensor/licensee.
infobank adheres to the US Safe Harbor privacy principles. For more information about the Safe Harbor framework or our registration, see the Department of Commerce's web site.
For questions concerning the product or your account, please check out the infobank Help page.